- to accept the clauses indicated in the heading PERSONAL DATA and MARKETRADES AND RIGHTS;
- to accept to connect at the Website only through the “Home Page”;
- to accept not to reproduce pages or frames present on the Website;
- to accept not to use the name of the Website and/or the Owner;
- to accept not to reproduce materials or links of this Website for commercial purposes.
In particular the User accepts not to
- Use the Website in a manner that would cause harm or infringe the rights of others;
- Use software programs that may damage the Website;
- Change, alter the “Look and Feel” of the Website or programs;
- Infringe the copyrights of third parties;
- Reproduce, copy, distribute and/or publish the Contents posted on the Website in other online and/or paper publications.
In the event that the Owner considers –discretionary- that an User unfulfilled one of the obligation set in the present General Terms, the Owner shall, without incurring any liability to the user:
- Delete the User registration data from the Website;
- Remove the Contributes posted by the User on the Website;
- Perform all the procedural actions necessary to restore a constitutional state and obtain compensation for damages.
SERVICE SUSPENSION The Owner has the right to suspend the supply of the service in case of extraordinary maintenance, for the period necessary to its re-establishment. The Owner is not responsible for any direct and/or indirect damages suffered by the User due to suspension of the website, due to circumstances beyond the Owner’s control or due to structural, organizational needs or maintenance of the Website. MODIFICATIONS OF THE WEBSITE For continuous improvements of the Services offered, the Owner can make changes to the Services and/or texts and/or, in general, to the material present on the Website. Where necessary, the Owner can modify also the General Terms. Such modifications will come into effect from their publication on the Website and the User can accept the new regulations from that moment. LINKS AND OTHER WEBSITES The Website might contain links to websites not managed by the Owner. Such links are provided just as reference. The Owner does not control such websites and he is not therefore in no way responsible for their content. The Owner allows the operators of research engines to use the spiders in order to copy material from the website with the sole aim to create research index of the materials publicly available, but not for catching activities or for filing materials. The Owner reserves the right to revoke these exceptions both in general and for specific cases. LIMITATIONS AND INDEMNITY In no way the Owner shall be considered responsible directly or indirectly for losses or damages of any nature that may arise from the use of this Website. The information that the Website contains, included prices, availability of accommodation, airlines, hire car and so on, are subject to the availability and to the confirmation on the part of the administrators. The Owner has the right to refuse the publication of those Contributes that, according to his unchallengeable opinion, are a) in contrast with the law; and/or b) prejudicial of the rights of third parties (by way of example, authors’ rights); c) harmful for the image and reputation of HBE Service; d) non-conforming with the editorial choices of the Owner. The Owner declines any responsibility as for any damage that the User can suffer as a consequence of non-publications or omissions and mistakes in the comments published on the Website. LIMITATION AND LIABILITY The information present on the Website might contain some inaccuracies or typographical error. The Owner does not assure the correctness of the information and is not responsible for possible inaccuracies in the general information. The publication of the users Contributions is subject to the unchallengeable approval of the Owner. The Owner has is no way responsible for the correctness and proficiency of the information, and for all those informative elements of prime and essential importance that allow the User to value correctly the Services offered in the Website. APPLICABLE LAW The present General Terms are subject to Italian legislation. For any controversy deriving from the present document, the jurisdictional area of competence is exclusively the jurisdiction of Milan.